Powered By Blogger

Friday, 10 May 2013

Social Media - Important to Create a Balance

I was already involved with Twitter before I decided to start writing 


( Image credit: www.123rf.com/photo-9639250 )

and I therefore follow, and am followed, by a wonderful array of totally contrasting and interesting people.  In my Bio I show my interests as writing, reading, travel, news, media, photography, law and science.  It really makes for wonderfully interesting interaction.  Such that I started my Flipboard magazine a few weeks ago "Janet's Daily Flipbooks" which in the few weeks of existence has already had over 3,000 readers.

However, social media has to have a balance and I think one could easily become overwhelmed or intimidated by the different options available.  If you are true to yourself and enjoy sharing and learning what can be invaluable advice, it really is an amazing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment