My life now. Thinking and writing ....
(Photo www.123rf.com ref. No. 11295778 )
The amazing tutor on a writing course I enjoyed a while back, "So So Not Chic Lit" tweeted the following recently:
"A writer never has a vacation. For a writer's life consists of either writing or thinking about writing". ~~~ Eugene Ionesio. #amwriting
My life now. Cooking
(Photo www.123rf.com ref. No. 21040613 )
When I was employed in the "real world" I used to enjoy the rather lengthy return journey home by car. I actually enjoyed the slow 'stop and start' due to rush hour traffic! This enabled me to "switch off" after the day's events 'in the world of law'.
My life now. Self-explanatory ....
Now I am a home-based "Indie" writer, have published one book already, and am in the throes of my second.
I find that in the world of writing, whether you are a famous 'Best Seller' or just starting the writing journey, once you have chosen the 'writing path', those words are surely true!




No comments:
Post a Comment