Powered By Blogger

Thursday, 1 October 2015

Work In Progress

This isn't a picture of my Editing Work in Progress but it kind of depicts where I am:



(Www.123rf.com / photo #20901725 )

If you have read any of my blogs before you will be aware that in my initial first draft I find pictures of how I perceive my main characters should look.

I am editing a specific scene in my Mystery and decided some visual assistance will help, as it is far removed from my own experience.


(Www.123rf.com / photo #14889800 )

But the character involved in this scene is kind of cute, but not boyfriend or husband material.


(Www.123rf.com / photo #15896973 )

and he has a date in this scene with: 


(Www.123rf.com / photo 15896973 )

His wife is safely at home.  The question is will he make it back there?  

...... Back to my writing world to find out.





























No comments:

Post a Comment