My *new* NaNoWriMo Adventure
Time is at a premium as I write my Book In Progress, which has reached First Draft Status.
However, I have decided to take a month's (cannot call it a break??!!) adventure - and write a Brand New Novel for NaNoWriMo which will be an invaluable experience and a lot of fun! So it is a temporary month's au revoir to the characters I have been conceptualising, developed and surely with whom, I have a love and rapport!
This is going to be a journey where I am doing what I love - just writing.
The prolific advice where I have gleaned, from amazing established authors, masses of "How To" will be on the back of my mind, and what I like about this opportunity is that it will be solely about "Creation and Writing". Not a second of time for research, editing - I have to write 50,000 words plus carry out my every-day life!! Hmmmmm. Rather a tall (but fun) adventure!
Wish me luck!
However, I have decided to take a month's (cannot call it a break??!!) adventure - and write a Brand New Novel for NaNoWriMo which will be an invaluable experience and a lot of fun! So it is a temporary month's au revoir to the characters I have been conceptualising, developed and surely with whom, I have a love and rapport!
This is going to be a journey where I am doing what I love - just writing.
The prolific advice where I have gleaned, from amazing established authors, masses of "How To" will be on the back of my mind, and what I like about this opportunity is that it will be solely about "Creation and Writing". Not a second of time for research, editing - I have to write 50,000 words plus carry out my every-day life!! Hmmmmm. Rather a tall (but fun) adventure!
Wish me luck!


No comments:
Post a Comment