(www.123rf.com/photo 8294719)
Because I feel there are two aspects I want to cover further before tackling the very serious editing ready for publishing, and whereas in NaNoWriMo I introduced a Prologue, I have now decided to elaborate the contents of my then Prologue, to become my very important first chapter. To this end I am presently reading/studying "Hooked" by Les Edgerton. I also decided to tackle reading his book entitled "Finding Your Voice" as I want to be true to myself.
I am very happy about my proposed Plot and because I actually already now know what is going to happen in the story, I can add some red herrings to confuse my reader.
I think a first book is so much easier to write, as one is so brimful of confidence that you have a gift with writing and "sail along". However when it gets to the second book you become your own worst critic, and realize writing is a journey. Copious learning and studying further, is part of that.


No comments:
Post a Comment