Powered By Blogger

Saturday, 21 June 2014

Writing Gap After #NaNoWrMo

With changing or rather - including Mystery, to my second novel draft, when I successfully completed National Novel Writing Month #NaNoWriMo end November 2013, my life has since then:

....  Resulted in a pause .. Which became a delay .. Then now .. has become at least a six month Gap.

Therefore for those who have so very kindly asked when my next book will be published, it looks like it will be: 

(Photo www.123rf.com/ 15192921 )


End of 2014.   

When I decided to include mystery to my plot, I did not realize just how much I would have to learn.  Learning is part of why I wanted to write in the first place and although my plot and the story are in place, I want to explore more "What if's" to satisfy myself as I re-write.

Whilst for a well known and established writer, oooops may I say in particular a man, who can say:

"I'm off to my office now darling, bring my tea at 9.30am and lunch at 1pm, whilst I write overlooking the Ocean and see you at 5pm"

That just isn't going to happen for me...... 😜😜😜

Nonetheless I am having a European holiday month gap, where perhaps I might write on my travel blog www.serioussunshine-blog.com if I have somewhere special to share.

















No comments:

Post a Comment