Powered By Blogger

Saturday, 6 September 2014

Keeping Fit is Part of Making Progress as a Writer

After a holiday, it is hard to settle into a writing schedule.  I have been completely revamping my first chapter edit of my current Mystery / Romance.  Whether one is writing by hand or on a computer, or editing as in my case by hand the typewritten draft, it is a sedentary occupation.  It is only all the chores of a day which keep one's fitness intact.

A holiday brings new resolutions, which in hubby's and my case, I am leaning towards a healthier eating style, as well as more pro-active fitness.  So this week I have been back in the Gym and no I unfortunately do not look like the picture!




(www.123rf.com / photo 5597592 )

It is amazing how one can think of a re-plot in one's story whilst working out.  Although on Thursday I must confess I was watching a replay of Roger Federer play tennis, whilst I was on the Treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment