Powered By Blogger

Thursday, 8 September 2011

My First Book is In Progress - Genre: Romance

The story about my Protagonist actually began its creation in the middle.

Whilst I was busy writing My First Book, I enrolled for a writing course through Stanford University, tutor Wendy Tokunaga.  I really enjoyed the course during which participants obviously had to contribute extract of an existing or new creation for crit. by the other writers.  The writing course subject was "So so Not Chic Lit".

As I wrote, I realised that my new story fitted exactly into my existing story, where I became more and more interested to create a past for my existing Protagonist.   I thus am presently creating scenes, which are not necessarily in sequential order for the finished book.  This was not my original envisaged intention, but it certainly works for me in my creative process.

I wonder how many other writers write in this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment